What Miri made me do!


Being back at home means not having to spend a dime and snag any note from my purse. In the sense that it comes from my parents' purse/wallet first, that is. It was last Sunday, my second day of being in town for almost 4 months absence, I decided to wing it and cut my hair. I would be a compulsive liar if I say I don't harness not an ounce of regret from my own douchebaggery - I've been telling friends that I'm excited to have longer hair come Hari Raya! It's back to shoulder length now, about few inches from my breasts (yes they do exist please cut me some slack). Shucks.

If it was any consolation, it was partly my sister's fault. I asked her about her haircut and she just had to yap on about how it only costs RM25 and the aunty really knows how to cut hair. I considered that since both of us boasts a headful of mane, it would be an easier example for the hairdresser to do my hair, so it didn't take my ass that long enough to end up on the saloon cushiony seat. Saya mau layer macam dia. Okay, said Aunty.

090819-130319 090819-220908

Truth be told, I didn't totally despise my hair after the haircut. I thought of it as fixable! Also because I have long dreamed to sport a boy cut do so that could be my excuse to live that dream heh. So I let my new crown settle itself for a few days. It has definitely warmed itself up to me now. I don't love it, like adore it. But I guess I can live with it till it grows long.

Okay fine, sometimes, at a certain period of a day, I kinda like it!

No comments: