Brain vs. Gluttony.


So corncob and murtabak plan failed. I didn't see any stall selling BBQed corncob nor murtabak! Unbelievable! I, however, settled with Nasi Lemak (sambal pusuk just how I like 'em) and begedil (the right taste will lead head up straight to pure awesomeness woe). I was really proud that I didn't get more food, and right after Maghrib azan was heard, I contentedly finished both Nasi Lemak and begedil, which when combined together gives you a sneak peek of the stairways to heaven..

Ahh.

When two hours later -

I worked my feet out from my bedroom into the kitchen to salvage on whatever remains from the breaking fast menu while my parents were both away from home. Kolo Mee. But you don't like Kolo Mee, brain said. IT HAS CHICKEN SLICES, reply gluttony.

Nom nom nom.

Uergh the aftertaste is bad, brain said. Oh shut your trap and drink some water, gluttony demanded before continuing, or better, drink water and after that have some Coco Crunch. That will definitely wash those aftertaste down the drain of your esophagus! With that, brain and gluttony pushed their differences away and decided to work together.

The end.

No comments: