A boyfriend, an internet account, and his ex-girlfriend.


Earlier today, Seri was telling me a bitchy tale that involves a boyfriend, an internet account, and his ex-girlfriend. In her attempt at planting the seeds of pure evil venom of hatredness into my veins hoping that I'd feel as scorned as a woman as she was, she did a metaphor on my boyfriend.

"Okay katakan ex-Joe lah kan.." And so she started her story of profound abhorrence of a boyfriend, an internet account, and his ex-girlfriend with this line. She went on ranting about the ex-girlfriend until she reached one part when she wanted to say my boyfriend's full name. I can't remember why, but I'm sure it is to fuel the raging venom inside me more!

"Joseph Deggala Smlrhbgmlwma!" She blabbered.

We interrupted the story that involves a boyfriend, an internet account, and his ex girlfriend with our cackles of laughter! She couldn't remember his full name, obviously.

"Joseph Kaos Junior!" I corrected her, leaving Ruffus behind, that would only make it harder for her to digest his full name, I thought.

"Hahaha mana la aku tau!" Said the girl whose full name is quite a mouthful too - Seri Noorerdahayu S. Yahap. S stands for Superman.

We were both interrupted with Nina at this point, another bystander to the bitchy tale that involves a boyfriend, an internet account, and his ex girlfriend, "Eh serius ke? Eeee aku laparrr!!"

Apparently, Nina heard I said Joseph Carl's Jr.

Why are they so adorable?!

No comments: