Birthday Schmirfday.


For my birthday, I want these.

#1 Someone to conduct a dry ice experiment for me.



As seen on Ellen Degeneres Halloween show. Little things like these scores big time in fascinating the bejeezus out of someone like me just like that one time Alau and I went for a swim in her apartment's pool and find ourselves picking on air bubbles on our arms. Did you know that you can literally pick it up and transfer it onto another person? We spent perhaps more than 10 minutes observing air bubbles on each other's arms. Cool.

And a dry ice experiment would be so much cooler than cool. It'd be ice cold!

#2 Laughing gas!

.. is another thing I would very much try since I've never gotten high nor drunk or whatever it is that perhaps can make up a little bit for the excitement although there was that Riddle Night I had with them friends and I did sweat my pores out from laughing too much. Hmm.

#3 This shoulder bag.


Rad! Picture courtesy of AliceWonders.com.

My handbags are either getting furry at the sides or ripped. I don't really mind using it still 'cos I'm not really a bag person but tough luck - I came across this shoulder bag on AliceWonders.com so I want/need/lust for it!

As much as I want the next item?

#4 High-top Chucks.

It's a tie! Can I please, please, please have it?

(You! On my feet! Stat!)


P.s. It's not too early to be thinking about my birthday! Why so? Because I say so!

No comments: