Do jello shots tastes more like jellos or shots?


Just wondering. Had to go for the third trip to the toilet, all in less than an hour. Why? 'Cos I just went on a jello rampage. Again, in my defense, they were corn flavour. I love corn. In a cup, on a cob, in a can - if it's corn, lemme have 'em.

This is totally Twitter-able and I have no idea why I'm here, instead. I guess nobody is on Twitter. Everyone seem to be hitting the bunk early tonight.

Okay, so jello is not a flavour. You don't have to answer the question now.

What am I doing here?

This sucks.

Night, lil' firekite.

3 comments:

z❤ said...

We share the same passion for corns. I can eat corn in a can just like that!
jai.aji.jiren

Tina said...

i just found out that jello shots are jello+vodka.

Starbright said...

Jai, LIGO is one of my favourites! TEAM CORN! Hahah.

Chris, yesss. I wonder how it would taste like. That's why you guys should try it! Then you can tell me hehehehehehe.