"I lick your bum bum now."


New season of How I Met Your Mother hasn't really gotten me this happy, I gotta admit that. But (there's always a but!) the 10th episode into the new season ranks up high as one of my favourites in Season 5. Since I have yet to hand Alau her (150 GB worth of) Juggy yet, I am not going to throw in any spoilers here. But (what did I say in the beginning?) there is a very high possibility of me taking cue from Marshall on writing to my future self. I might even start penning it down once I'm done with this update. Everyone should do one too.

Another update for today is, everyone around me seem to be getting hitched or is about to! Is it the age talking? I remember when I was a young teen (I am still a teen now shhhhh) everytime I was probed with the question at what age do I think I'm going to be tying the knot at, my answer was always 25 or 26. Who am I kidding? 25? That's only three years from now.

I am a firm believer of fate, so if fate were to say that I'm going to change my mind the second sun rises at dawn tomorrow, then, that's a whole different bull lah kan.

The most important thing is that I sure hope I don't get fat like my sister in the next following year. I wouldn't want to be fat on my wedding day.

That is all.

2 comments:

z❤ said...

i remembered telling myself that when i was about your age. i want to be married at 28 or 29 but when you're working & u have everything lined up for you in life, you realized there's nothing left but to find a commitment other than work. marriage is the next step, naturally. do i hear wedding bells around the corner? sure. i'm hoping that it'll go into that direction. then again, there's also that part of me that tells me, am i ready to give up my single & ready to mingle days?

Starbright said...

I think I feel this way because unlike you, I am not working. And also, trying to picture myself on a stage with kompang in the background is just scary and eww-y haha. Fine, I'm an adult, just not yet a responsible one in that sense! And I want to be able to live on my own if I'm ready for married life, you know? I want to be able to afford things on my own! But one thing's for sure, I'm not worried about giving up my single and ready to mingle life now maybe 'cos even when I am, I'm not really that type and guys don't really mingle with me aside from the intention of being friends? I am just not ready for the other things. BILLS, BILLS, BILLS. I'm not even earning anything yet and I'm thinking about it!