Faraway.


Just about two years back, I did not have any problem in sleeping. I would indulge in hour long afternoon naps and would find no glitch in going to bed again at 1 a.m. One time, I actually slept the whole afternoon until morning. But that was different.

I was living in my version of wonderland where sticky stars that glows adorn the corner of the bed and red light escapes the table lamp standing unsteadily on the small white plastic cabinet beside it. I would be careful in not dropping it with the jolt of my feet but who was I kidding? It fell all the time.

But it didn't matter.

Land of Starbrightia - A whole galaxy of my own with defunct solar system at my feet. It did not matter if it did not glow during the day, I could just close the door and it would seem like the night never ended and the day never happened. It went on and on and I was never even slightly sick of it.

My little faraway land.

My days were uneventfully grand. It was wonderful.

No comments: