The light in my darkest hour is fear.

.


Don't lose your heart, you'll have to take another pill and tell another lie. And lie amongst your lies like tuna in the brine.

Without a doubt, my favourite from Silverchair. I listen to it when I'm depressed which may seem ridiculous to some of you but hey, to each their own, and also when I want to feel earthed. Across The Night comes in at a close second mainly because everytime I listen to it, I feel like I'm sucked into a time vortex hauling me back to that holiday in 2007 when I first met my boyfriend, and that is a story for another day!

Now, if only Silverchair would come to Malaysia.

4 comments:

Wangi said...

i read CATCHER IN THE RYE whenever i'm mad, sad and depressed. ironic much?

to each their own indeed.
:)

Starbright said...

Well, I'm not surprised! Catcher In The Rye is like the epitome of the rebellious teen in each and everyone of us, regardless of how old we actually are. Age is but a number, after all. Inside each of us is a Holden Caulfield!

Wangi said...

but there are some people who are always happy 24/7. i feel like smashing their heads up ! hahah.

Starbright said...

They're not! They must be delusional to be happy ALL the time! OK dah macam dengki haha.