Next time you see me, I will be four inches taller.

.
Well, that is, if I have these on.

Intan Payung
Intan Payung


Took the additional two's 'cos it took me so long to figure out which setting is the most suitable for capturing pictures in the dark, so I thought why not take some more? The rubber wrist watch on the left hand side costs me RM7 at One Utama and the photo frame you see in the picture on the right is of Alau and I when we were only 16 years old. Awww, so ugly!

So, let me repeat my main points before concluding this update. New shoes. Birthday gift. It is red. It is suede.

Bloody sweet, huh?

2 comments:

Tina said...

dayum. kacak kachut.

pinjam eh!

Starbright said...

These boots are made for walking! Err, not really. Dayum, why kasut tinggi always cubit cubit kaki!