This I gotta share.
Some time two weeks ago, I noticed how lacklustre my hair was becoming. It was in between of becoming dry and brittle to breaking off at the ends, and I actually broke one strand just like that! Imagine the HOROUR. Okay, inside joke.
So I've been on a mission to keep my crown as long as I could 'cos dammit, with friends like Alau, Khijan, Chris, Seri, always around, it has really affected me being the only medium length haired girl in the group! And they never. seem. to. cut. their. freaking. hair.
Motherfu-.
Too much time have I spent from admiring the length of their hair that I decided to not cut my hair until it finally reaches The Length! So after an advise from Aaron on how to further utilise hair conditioner and to make it even more effective, I decided to pull it off myself - because I no money to pay someone rub some goo on my scalp boo freaking hoo!

Shin Chan
As you'd have guessed, I improvised and made do with some plastic bag I found laying around somewhere after applying very thick layer of conditioner on my hair. I left the plastic bag on for at least half an hour, after that! Actually, more because I was quite desperate in having to wake up to soft hair again without bothering to look for a comb. I detest having to scurry about looking for more things I've misplaced somewhere, in addition to my phone (which is always somewhere else away from me) or my glasses (thank God I have two pairs) or even my purse (which is always on the passenger seat what the..).
Aaron said it would be most effective if I were to exercise within this period of time but umm.. I guess I don't need much physical activities to require my scalp to sweat their roots off? Lo and behold, my super power! He he he.
Anyway, after this DIY hair treatment, my hair is finally restored to its bouncy self, no jugs can compete! Unless, yours are G cups, of course. Whooopdedoo!
It has been two weeks since that day and since I've not been indulging in self-vanity aside from staring at my own reflection in the mirror for hours and not having the luxury of my own camera (I drowned/broke the last two), this is the best (subjective!) picture of my very healthy pwetty hair.

Okay fine, definitely not the best picture. Not the best time to record myself in any form of photographs either, since I'm in the middle of my examination week. I looks like a crab. Okay, another inside joke.
Take my word for it! All you need is a bottle of shampoo and hair conditioner! Keep your money to yourself (or you can use them to buy me a drink) and try this at home.
Till I get back from my ridonculous memorising feat after my last paper on the 7th. Adios, hombres.
Exhale.
2 comments:
Sometimes I just feel like hanging out with you, Aysha !
P/s : I have long hair, too :p
I know! Your hair is very long! I'm getting there, albeit losing 20 strands a day while am it hahaha. Hopefully I still have a head full of it by the time it reaches The Length. Need to stock up on nutrients!
Post a Comment