Last Friday, I had my Micropaleontology practical test, and among many many microfossils I have studied all semester long, I forgot the name of the one that looks like a freakin' vagina. No kidding. That same species filled one whole page in my exercise book, not because we had to sketch that many, but I was amused by its flaps and it's 'feeding apparatus' that I doodled it with one thought in mind - vagina.
Okay, I shall stop saying vagina right (va-) this (gi-) instance (-na!)!
Internet at home only lasts for two days, since it was for a trial run. My brother lent us his Wimax modem, but the connection was close to being dead last night, I don't think we're going to sign a deal to any internet subscription just yet.
Starbucks and Klompe will continue to see more of me. Rock and roll, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment