Size matters.


"Lemme tell you what I'm going to do. I'm gonna take my shower. Fold my clothes I tried on this morning but ended up not wearing. And.." Was my tweet an hour ago.


This is what I ended up doing.


The back says, ".. water!"

It was a RM5 XX(tremely)L t-shirt I bought from a night market not too long ago. I wear it to sleep because it's so long that it almost reaches the horizon of the scars that is permanently etched on my knees. And I hate having to look for a paira pants when I'm ready to retire for the night! Random - one of the scars amazingly resembles the outline of Borneo island in the world map.

No, you shouldn't be scared at how much I appreciate a sharp pair of scissors! Wish I have one mean gleaming pair of snippers custom made for me. Wouldn't that be bitchin'?

No comments: