Meet my husband from another life.
In that other life too, I am 20 kilos lighter (miracle!), at least two times prettier, and four times more talented. Would love to spill more about that life but I'll spare you every superfluous miniscule details for now. All that matters, is I love me this four-eyed man.
Have a splendid dream tonight, fellow rubberneckers.
Love to you, love to us,
Mrs. Matt Hales
P.s. Check out Matt's Magnetic North!
Snapping out of this in 3.. 2..
In that other life too, I am 20 kilos lighter (miracle!), at least two times prettier, and four times more talented. Would love to spill more about that life but I'll spare you every superfluous miniscule details for now. All that matters, is I love me this four-eyed man.
Have a splendid dream tonight, fellow rubberneckers.
Love to you, love to us,
Mrs. Matt Hales
P.s. Check out Matt's Magnetic North!
Snapping out of this in 3.. 2..
No comments:
Post a Comment