Tickled pink.

Things to be inflatedly happy like a helium balloon headed for nowhere, today (not that I'm not inflated enough) :

1- Egg Mayo Gunkan and this exquisite roll of beef with mushroom in the middle. 'Twas like an orgy in my mouth. One I'd attend clad only in seaweed. Lady Gaga can suck it.

2- I had my report graded right in front of my face and my heart was thubthumping, threatening to glide up my trachea but when it was finally handed to me, one look and I walked away with a slight spring on my feet.

3- Jiang who offered me sweets when my tummy growled in protest of not having dinner yet. Sweets? Such a sweetie. That killed me.

4- Today, the 29th of September at 4:30 PM, I successfully cheered up a moody Yinka who looked like she could chow me down in a heart beat. I. Am. Super Woman. Also, thank you Yinka for not snapping my body in two!

5- Yousif, who waited at the door to walk out of class together. Nothing beats a sincere gesture, really.

Also worthy of note, I will have 3 amazing buddies and the world's greatest boyfriend in Miri mid-December. I am soooo excited, I think I just
peed my pants!

No comments: