"So, how long have you and Joe been together? Hmm. So it's been almost 3 years since you rampas boyfriend orang ha?"
Mulut Uzair nang mintak cabik.
(Like all boyfriend poachers would say) I didn't steal him from anyone, he came to me! No surprises there, really. I understand some concerns regarding this matter but I have my own reasonings,
1 - They WEREN'T married. It wasn't like they're about to, too. And my best friend, Alau, who is a umm.. senior (he he) in this matter, assured me this.
2 - There may be times when both of them were good together in the past, but when Joe left her, it wasn't the same case anymore.
3 - While there's no promise that Joe and I will be together forevah, both of us and in fact, many others have openly admitted to us being a better pair, for now.
4 - Joe deserves to be with a better person. No, scratch that. He deserves The Very Best. *flexes muscles*
So, why would you stay with someone just because of the sole reason that you met them first when you're better off with someone else, whom you met later?
Why would you stay in a miserable relationship just because you've been with the same person for more than 4 years? Shouldn't relationships be much, much more than just keeping tabs on how many years you've been together?
If your boyfriend wants to leave you for another person, would that same boyfriend be worth fighting over? Why? He didn't seem to bother to do the same for you. Don't listen to the overrated Cheryl Cole. Last name pun 'Cole'. Never trust someone with a horrible ink job.
I know all of these may seem like excuses for me to be with someone else's boyfriend at the time but I've been through the same thing where my ex wanted to leave me for another girl. I fought for it. I won. But staying in the relationship after was useless because I can never forget what he did, nor can I ever fully forgive him for that. The break up was bad. Take my advice, if someone wants to leave you for another, let them. I wish I did.
I've yakked a lot about my boyfriend and it's safe to deduce that we compliment each other very well in so many matters.
These rules however do not apply to married couple. Never, ever try to steal a married man/woman. That is wrong in so many levels and you will forever be reminded by that. And I assure you, it is certainly nothing to be proud of.
Just in case you don't get it, #4 is a joke. Obviously, I kick asses for a living.
2 comments:
there is a blog post on what i said????? fuhrealz
FUH REALZ YAW~
Post a Comment