#Fact - when I was little, I was a huge fan of R.L. Stine's Fear Street books. Since I was too much of a dreamer in school to concentrate in class, R.L. Stine pretty much taught me Beginner English - which explains my repetitive usage of certain words, sometimes.
I remember how I wished the world will never run out of Fear Street books for me to read and how I was rewarded with these books for every A and on every birthday.
Every week I'd count all my collections on my book rack - 40 or so in a duration of three years. Now it's less than 30, no thanks to cousins who borrowed because their parents insist it'll be a good way for them to learn English. Until today, I don't think they've learnt a thing from it.
I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days and still, nothing is as comforting as reading the books I've probably read more than 10 times in this lifetime.
They're cheesy as hell and I'm sure it didn't require R.L. Stine to think too much to write it but I was 9 so excuse my taste!
Hair is aching for a wash now. Have a great week ahead, folks! Remember, sore losers are never attractive.
*edited*
P.s. BlogPress sucks.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment