"Kalau macam tu aku tak payah keluar cari jodoh, aku duduk dekat rumah je tiba-tiba Nazrul termimpi aku dan terus gegas rempuh masuk rumah aku dan nak kawen." Nad did not fail in making me laugh yesterday. She's also getting married next year!
-
"Wtf ada org komen jangan tinggal solat on my Facebook photo. Party pooper." Uzair, who's all the way in New York, on Whatsapp. -_-'
"Jaga dirik. Don't get STD." Me, half-joking to Uzair. Heh heh!
-
"Hitam, hitam, jangan sebut kuat-kuat woh," said Fatin.
Only made me want to shout it out louder and I did exactly that, "HITAAAMMMMMMMM!"
Two seconds of silence.
Then a reply from the other end of the line, "SEPETTTTTTTT!"
Just for the record, we were kidding. Hitam ke sepet ke. Cantik jugak. Exhibit A: Us. (Mwah ha ha har)
-
I don't care what you have to say about your Blackberry being better than iPhone. Save your arguments to yourself. I love my iPhone!
"iPhone apa? iPhone biasa ke iPhone 4?" Kata Jali some time ago when I first mentioned about buying an iPhone.
"Hoiiiiiii!!" Protes si pengguna iPhone 3GS, or according to Jali, iPhone biasa.
Ha ha. Selamat Jumaat. Moga by Sunday I'm going to look less like a raccoon and more like myself (a silly baffoon?). Now, let's get on with my packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment