Day 31.

Things that made me tear up today.

1 - A line from a song I listened to while trying to sleep last night.
2 - Waking up in the morning and realising how I have 30 minutes for Subuh, a quick shower, a little last minute packing (I never learn!) and having to be at Uncle's place before 6 (carpool to Bintulu).
3 - When I found out about something.
4 - Being in the listening radius of an officemate playing a list of love songs. I shit you not, I teared up at Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On. Oh schmuck me, schmuck me hard.
5 - And then her playlist played another love song - this time by Jaclyn Victor and Misha Omar. Bloody hell.
6 - And then I just HAD to download the MP3 for that song on my own laptop, and listened to it on repeat. Why do I loathe myself so much, I wonder.
7 - On my way to a Pasar Ramadhan not far from where I'm staying, just because.
8 - Being on my own at the Pasar Ramadhan. Staring guys be damned, aku jalan buat muka ketat. Berani lah tegur! Berani!
9 - When I received a Whatsapp from a friend that read, "Hehehe, I'm at Wisma Genting, jangan jeles!" My already small peepers started to well up with tears right that instant.
10 - All through out listening to Bleeding Love on my iPhone. -__- Ya Tuhan! Well, at least that made me sleep like a baby before breaking fast time.

I'm just extra sensitive today. You'd be too after 31 days of going through what I'm going through at the moment!

Okay, maybe not. I've always been a lil' bit of a crybaby when it comes to matters of the heart. And my heart is screaming out how homesick I am at this moment.

Hey. Manja sangat ni, hati kasi keras sikit, okay?

No comments: