01.
Today I went out alone. It was raining so it made me miss having my best of friends around even more! Also a certain someone and how we would run across Jalan Sultan Ismail in the rain and how I made him use the umbrella with hems so elaborate you'd think it belonged to a princess from the 15th century - but hey, that just goes without saying lah kan.
02.
Yesterday I had to wait for quite some time for my parents to get ready so I stood outside the house and took this picture of my feet and my cat, Ringo. He can't stop following me around, that twat. Nasib baik sayang! Kalau sik, dah lama buat satay!
I KID, I KID! Blrgh, just the thought of it makes me shudder!
(Hahaha! My father just opened my bedroom door and in all serious manner, said, "Tidur dengan Kak Asha ya." He was talking to the cats! Isn't he just adorable?! SAY YES OR I SUMPIT!)
03.
How I found Iman this morning. When I say morning, I mean noon. When I say noon, I mean afternoon.
Cut me some slack, it's the weekend! And I don't get to sleep in covered by heavily strewn comforters and 10,000 pillows when I'm in Bintulu!
So THERE.
04.
Self-explanatory.... but I'm still going to tell you what happened!
So my mother and I went out last night and to our horror, the traffic heading out of the car park area of the mall was moving at a frustrating snail-on-a-crutch like pace we just HAD to start talking about Coca Cola. We mmh-ed and ahh-ed at the thought of quenching our thirst with probably one of the best beverage ever invented (thank you Colonel Cola!).
After we finally escaped the whole debacle, we quickly rushed to the nearest petrol station. And I quickly rushed to the counter, "Kak, Coke duak!" After that, I quickly paid RM3. And I quickly returned back to the car. As I quickly did so, I quickly opened one can, while my other hand juggled with the other one.
And so you know how the story ends - me with a stained t-shirt and a nagging mom.
And so we live happily ever after.
The end!
No comments:
Post a Comment