Spent the whole day with mom today. We went crazy at the make up section at Watson and Chanel. But, all that cannot defeat my next finding - which I have bookmarked like crazy on my next to buy list.
Ladies and gents, I have met the love of my eyes in the form of Oakley Frogskins -
'Twas love at first try! Sumpah sik toleh other sunglasses dah! Frogskins darling, marry me. Cincin buka mulut and RM50, nah I kasi you! You nak mas kahwin berapa? NAH RM120! You nak hantaran apa?! Satu tempayan air mata anak dara? *Jambatan emas supaya you bisa menyeberangi hati I? Nah HAMEK.
Melampau? Of course. It is that pretty. I'll try to survive another day without this particular Frogskins on my dresser. Dying.. as.. I... spp..peak...
Heh heh!
Anyway, do you notice how the elders are so much more adorable now that you're older? Some bits of conversation I had today.
"Patut sik kamek beli hair straightener?" I asked for mom's opinion.
This was, obviously, before I tried on the Frogskins.
This was, obviously, before I tried on the Frogskins.
"Jangan," she said. Pause. "Kelak kahwin, rosak rambut."
"Apa kah?" Jauhnya menyimpang!
"AIH BENA KATA MAK BAH."
"AIH BENA KATA MAK BAH."
Bising bah dalam Parkson! If you think I'm loud, wait til you meet my mom.
We had Sugarbun then. Was talking about a relative's marriage.
"Mas kahwin tok is very important!" Mom and her marriage speech. Don't even bother to stop her.
"RM 120 ya mesti ya!" Mas kahwin Sarawak. Then,
"Sebab ya harga dirik kitak bah!"
Tersembur air. Mak gelak baru tersedar what she just said. RM 120!? Only!? This is an insult, I say!
Then we bumped into a relative, whom I never knew before this, and they were talking about erm breast firming cream?
Mom joked, "Dengar ya Sha, ada cream bah!"
I joked, "Sekda pake besarkan ka?"
Aunty jawab serious and penuh semangat, " ADA, ADA! Ada pake besarkan ****!"
Kuatnya Aunty cakap! Terus silang tangan. MALU.
T_T
Visited mom's high school friend who just had a granddaughter.
Aunty shared a conversation she had with the in-law regarding the newborn's umbilical cord.
"Kalau orang sini, buat apa dengan tali pusat itu?" Tanya besan.
"Oh, ada orang tanam, ada orang bla bla bla, apa apa pun boleh." Jawab aunty.
"Oh.. Kalau kami lain." Cakap besan. "Kalau kami, tali pusat bagi bapak nya makan."
FEAR FACTOR 10.0. Berani lah torang laki kahwin orang dari siya!
Anyway, I'm beat. And what's this commotion I hear about Google+?

No comments:
Post a Comment