"Ha, I pentingkan tidur tau?" Said he.
"So I should be thankful when you do layan my calls time you tengah tidur and tak marah kalau you tak jawab?" I gathered.
"YESSSS! Kawan I semua tau!" His Yes that I've heard countless of times - used when he thinks I just helped him prove his point!
We laughed.
And then he suddenly said, "Eh I mana ada pernah tak jawab."
"Ada!" My head was scrambling to remember the times that he didn't. Quick, Aysha, quick!
"Takde! You yang pernah." Serious. "Dua. Kali."
UH OH.
There were over 50 missed calls that time. There's nothing else you can do after that than run and save yourself, really!
OR just be *manja. That works 99.5% of the time. Work it, woman! *flips hair*
* Also use when he's being strict and you just realised your argument is weak.
He may say, "Eee tengok dia dah kalah. Takde point lepas tu konon konon nak buat manja! No no no.." But you know you just made him smile.
So.... I win?
* Also use when he's being strict and you just realised your argument is weak.
He may say, "Eee tengok dia dah kalah. Takde point lepas tu konon konon nak buat manja! No no no.." But you know you just made him smile.
So.... I win?
No comments:
Post a Comment