Dua tiga kucing berlari,
Mana nak sama si kucing belang.
Mana Nurul Aysha ni ku tercari-cari,
Banyak sangat rindu di hati ni, sayang.
Sorong papan, tarik papan,
Buah keranji di dalam perahu.
Kalau nak makan, saya tak lalu nak makan,
Sebab di hati terlalu rindu.
Belum lagi dengar dia bersyair. Impromptu! Stuck in a traffic jam, in his car on our way back to my car. Don't know what neighbouring drivers made of our countless High Five's.
I don't know if it has anything to do with that thing that he asked of me but his mengayat has escalated to Level 60 these days. All the stopping while we are walking, "Alamak, Nurul!" He looked shocked. "I tertinggal hati I situ.." He pointed 5 steps behind, where we stood when I attempted to make 'cute' faces girls make in photos. "Dia jatuh..." He said, helplessly.
Or when he took my drink from me when we were hanging out at the mamak restaurant, "Don't drink this anymore lah!" Orang pelik, but was too tired to say anything. "It's too sweet. You're sweet enough already."
Disarmed!
No comments:
Post a Comment