"Kita tak boleh buat apa kalau orang nak cakap."
Yesterday I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Okay, that's a lame excuse to my bitter mood at the office for the whole day. But the somber atmosphere tailing me around gradually lifted up as the day progresses all thanks to the monkeys I work with (HI!) and at midnight, turned completely the other way around, thanks to Ahmad.
I have always been a bit reserved about my crap on the internet but I was foolish to think that my personal spaces are impenetrable. Put a little bit of determination and effort multiply by an adequate number of psycho factor, you'll find yourself here.
So there we were on a rampage of babbling about this certain issue. Much laughter was shared. And at some point, we find ourselves talking about Package. According to him, I have 'the package'.
I told him,
"Ahmad, you're the 'Bring Home To See Mom' package!"
"Ahmad, you're the 'Bring Home To See Mom' package!"
"Ye ke?"
So naturally, I threw myself at him, handing him my heart, ready to be crushed in one quick grip, in one question, "What about me!"
"You're the complete one."
It melted instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment