Bus ride.



(Pic is taken using my Nokia whatever model it is 'cos I broke the last camera I had)

To date, I have been on at least 4 bus rides from my residential college to class including today. I know it would seem like nothing much to some of you but heck, I'm proud that I actually enjoyed the rides. And let me provide to you the reasons as to why I am so.

#1 The frequent of the buses that stops by at every stop is really great! Although, there might be some days that the buses are late but really, 5 minutes tops, from my 5 days experience.

#2 There's a mothertrucker queue to get in the bus! Like for shizzle ma schizzle we queued alright. There are no queue jumpers or any pushing to get on the bus.

#3 I have yet to have a bad bus ride experience. Everyone seem to be conducting very properly and behaving very well during the short ride. There's even a big note in front of the bus exclaiming that if you were to be impolite, you can get your ass kicked out of the bus. Not in the exact words, of course.

#4 After the bus driver stopped us at our respective faculty, I can assure you more than 10 people actually thank him. Sangat berhemah I'm so touched. :')

It actually took me some time before taking bus rides on my own after much coaxing from my roommate that it's okay and handy instructions for a bus ride noob! I have always been such a paranoid when it comes to public transportation; man with bushy mustache scares me and I don't trust police officers/security guards. They all look like rapists to me. Heh.

P.s. A great track to listen to when you're walking alone and sitting by the window in a bus is The Observatory - The Last Grand Fallible Plan. Everything seems to move in slow motion. Great for people who want to experience how it feels like to get high.

No comments: