I'm always excited to use a new facial wash, and for that reason alone, I had my shower just now.
And you won't believe it but OMG my skin totally feels renewed and firmed!
Kidding. I'm just a little girl at heart. By little girl, I meant, dubious, naive, and a dope for nice packaging. Not to vilify (@dictionarycom's meaning to traduce/speak ill of) St. Ives and discombobulate (@dictionarycom's Fun Word Friday meaning to throw into a state of confusion) you into thinking that St. Ives doesn't work but from what I've read online it's okay, not great like SKII or whatever, but it's okay, and really, it was just one wash pun.
I shall take frequent showers from this day onward!
I'm back in the Semenanjung soil. This stinks. I mean, not literally, but I wish I'm back home.
"I hate how candy always seems like, literally the best idea in the universe until you eat too much of it. Then it's fat and crap." Sherri Dupree.
And you won't believe it but OMG my skin totally feels renewed and firmed!
Kidding. I'm just a little girl at heart. By little girl, I meant, dubious, naive, and a dope for nice packaging. Not to vilify (@dictionarycom's meaning to traduce/speak ill of) St. Ives and discombobulate (@dictionarycom's Fun Word Friday meaning to throw into a state of confusion) you into thinking that St. Ives doesn't work but from what I've read online it's okay, not great like SKII or whatever, but it's okay, and really, it was just one wash pun.
I shall take frequent showers from this day onward!
I'm back in the Semenanjung soil. This stinks. I mean, not literally, but I wish I'm back home.
"I hate how candy always seems like, literally the best idea in the universe until you eat too much of it. Then it's fat and crap." Sherri Dupree.
No comments:
Post a Comment