Like a riot.


Hullo!



I had one of the swellest day since I've been back home. We drove straight on the highway and took a right turn down memory lane - we decided to drop by our high school! Also, Hippo bought herself a new toy, so we were hoping we could capture the buzz of the new establishments on our very aged Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang. It's a mouthful, eh?

I was honestly taken aback at the sight of the new looks of my school. My excitedness was topped with a chocolate syrup and the homey wafting smell of hot pancakes when I found out the obscene pencil scribbles on the pillar underneath the stairs was still there after, what, more than five years! I could sing to Barney's awesome resume song right there and then.

Later after that, we stopped by Pete's Deli for some milkshakes that would bring all the boys to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours. Since I was with two human snoozepills, we head back to Hippo's home for some shut eye. I couldn't sleep because.. Well, internet.

My day was simple and it was great.

Something else worth mentioning - today was a success because I managed to refrain myself with sheer will and strength to not overdo myself on the kitchen table. I have to watch what I eat because I have successfully ripped my kebaya, which I did not commit to when my sister asked me.

And also, after weeks of dreading this Raya, I find myself back in the magic of the celebration, although I didn't do much visiting to friends' houses.

And another thing - I would very much love to do something to my hair, thus the picture above.

Yes.

No comments: