While watching the newly acquired Vampire Diaries downloaded by a friend, Anip -
Me : So cheesy! Dia ni makan apa?
Anip : Binatang-binatang kecik.
Me : *Gasps* Like?
Anip : Arnab..
Me : Oh my God! Tak boleh! Makan la binatang yang jahat!
Anip : Binatang apa jahat?
Me : Duhhh.. Lipas?
I was laughed at for saying that. Just so you know, my list of bad, baaad animals are as follows; cockroaches, flies, any type of worms that has ever existed, mozzies, butterflies, and just to make sure I'm not leaving any bad animal behind, all creepy crawlies (!!!!!!).
But in the end, it all boils down to the badassest, that has to be mozzies and flies. And cockroaches. And butterflies. I'd rather touch a snake than a butterfly, that's for sure. 'Cos snakes don't have any hair like thingies creeping on their feet! Not that they have feet to begin with. And they're not as small as insects, which I firmly believed when I was little, could seep into my skin and breed in my body.
I watched a lot of animal documentaries when I was a junior, and they certainly fed my 5 year old imagination!
Me : So cheesy! Dia ni makan apa?
Anip : Binatang-binatang kecik.
Me : *Gasps* Like?
Anip : Arnab..
Me : Oh my God! Tak boleh! Makan la binatang yang jahat!
Anip : Binatang apa jahat?
Me : Duhhh.. Lipas?
I was laughed at for saying that. Just so you know, my list of bad, baaad animals are as follows; cockroaches, flies, any type of worms that has ever existed, mozzies, butterflies, and just to make sure I'm not leaving any bad animal behind, all creepy crawlies (!!!!!!).
But in the end, it all boils down to the badassest, that has to be mozzies and flies. And cockroaches. And butterflies. I'd rather touch a snake than a butterfly, that's for sure. 'Cos snakes don't have any hair like thingies creeping on their feet! Not that they have feet to begin with. And they're not as small as insects, which I firmly believed when I was little, could seep into my skin and breed in my body.
I watched a lot of animal documentaries when I was a junior, and they certainly fed my 5 year old imagination!
3 comments:
satay arnab sedap. pernah try?
FUCK YOU! Oh wait, salam aidifitri and maaf zahir batin. But still, fuck you!
i dont believe in maaf zahir batin during aidilfitri. but yeah, i accept the apology and the curse.
Post a Comment