Restaurant City Part Deux.


You know you're thinking about your restaurant with red bricks for walls and mushroom with spots for roof when..

You dine in Paddington's House of Pancakes and tried to remember every detail of the inside so you can do the same to your restaurant.

Which your mind nonchalantly erased once you're out of the place.

Funny story about remembering and forgetting. This morning I thought I took the room key right after Bella asked me whether she should leave the key outside or not. I was still in the midst of re-checking things to bring in my bag today. When I finally wanted to leave the room, I decided to re-check the room key that I grabbed 2 minutes before when I panicked 'cos I didn't know where I put it!

"Aggghh mana kunci bilik tadi!"

"Dalam pocket kau kan. Aku nampak tadi kau letak! Sesat!"

Fail lah like this.

P.s. We had Texas and Milan and Pots of Gold.

2 comments:

Tina said...

i do the exact same thing! yet again, my HungryHorse is still sparse cos im so indecisive!

Starbright said...

I KNOW!! Mine too. I end up just changing the position of some table and seats. Fail in interior designing.