Five words. My hair is getting longer. Eat mud, bitches.
No, seriously, mud is good. Do you know that there are some birds in the rainforest of South America that actually eats clay from a riverbank to absorb the dangerous poison in the fruits they eat? Amazing! I'm a big geek when it comes to animal shows or fun facts.
Moving along, there's only one scrape that I have find myself deep in dillema with my vertically progressing crown - the weather. My neck needs some fresh air, please! My skin is not build to withstand hot, humid weather in the afternoon. I wish I wasn't always this much of a snob.
(To Jai, I still have my bangs. I suck at Facebook, sorry. Now, let me see yours!)
P.s. Kidding on the last part. No shit, I swear on the heads of every Duprees in Tyler, Texas, that my skin gets really bad irritation when exposed under the hot sun for a long period of time. Nor would it react nicely with any leave-on cream including sunscreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment