.
There are many things I could have said here, but sometimes I like to keep it safely tucked in a distance far enough not to be seen/heard/read by others. Other times, I give a bit of hint of it now and then because, face it, lying in my own blog is like lying to myself. Or.. you wouldn't hear it escape my lips or see it slip through the command of my fingers, at all.
There are many things I could have said here, but sometimes I like to keep it safely tucked in a distance far enough not to be seen/heard/read by others. Other times, I give a bit of hint of it now and then because, face it, lying in my own blog is like lying to myself. Or.. you wouldn't hear it escape my lips or see it slip through the command of my fingers, at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment