.
My hair is supposed to be black but no thanks to some D.I.Y. mishap at the end of 2008, the ends at the back looks like it was dipped in the most atrocious shade of yellow. But 's okay. Even though I'm sure I will be left with no choice but to make a few trims in the near future, because from my last observations, the ends have become really dry and has reduced to curling. That's okay.
This week I've realised that I have so many things to be grateful for. Although the certainty of the feeling I'm having right now might not stay as compelling to me as they are now, I believe it's important to acknowledge it.
I turned 22 last December the 29th and never have I had this feeling of assurance of what I want to do with my life. Sure, it may not go accordingly, but heck, who ever crafted the correct syllabus of living your life anyways?
My hair is supposed to be black but no thanks to some D.I.Y. mishap at the end of 2008, the ends at the back looks like it was dipped in the most atrocious shade of yellow. But 's okay. Even though I'm sure I will be left with no choice but to make a few trims in the near future, because from my last observations, the ends have become really dry and has reduced to curling. That's okay.
This week I've realised that I have so many things to be grateful for. Although the certainty of the feeling I'm having right now might not stay as compelling to me as they are now, I believe it's important to acknowledge it.
I turned 22 last December the 29th and never have I had this feeling of assurance of what I want to do with my life. Sure, it may not go accordingly, but heck, who ever crafted the correct syllabus of living your life anyways?
1 comment:
Wambut chachamon udah panjang ~ !
Post a Comment