These three week's playlist.


Staying with my sister means longer distance to class therefore more time belting amazing tracks on full blast, all thanks to my CD player in the car. I would even experiment with different accents (which is interesting, really!) and harmonizing certain parts of songs, but since I'm a no brainer at it, I usually go out of tune. Yikes. But, you know who's impressively good at it? My boyfriend! I usually listen to him first and then give it a try myself.

On the day of my arrival back here, he was kind enough to lend me these - which I have always loved and had thoroughly enjoyed having, to accompany me on the long rides back home. And if the cars next to me had peered carefully enough in my car, they would have definitely enjoyed my antics too.

You see, on the highway, I'm a rock star.

And perhaps, sometimes behind locked doors in my bedroom too. But of course, that's no secret to some of you.

If you are a fan of The Killers and Editors, you should most definitely give White Lies a listen. And if you haven't heard of SevenCollar T-Shirt.. Good God! You must, must, must watch them play. Hands down, definitely my most favourite local band to watch live!

No comments: