Hello Daddy, hello Mom!

.
I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

dressup
dressup

The process of packing is clearly not fun enough to keep my attention from wavering elsewhere. And to put me in a room all to myself with all my pile of random pieces of clothes and a functioning laptop together is like putting a kid in a room filled with shiny and colourful toys, expecting her to do her homework.

These are some of my favourite staple clothes together. The flimsy grey cardigan from F.O.S., which was a steal for only RM30 and also, I can roll up the sleeves as high up my arm without ruining it, the teal tubedress worn as skirt from Topshop, a gift from Alau, which I love love love, and the Topshop tights I made my sister barter with me for my Nike sneakers and unbranded tights (she couldn't tell the difference he he he).

Why do I dress up, you say? Why, to sing in front of the mirror, of course!

Eh, what was I supposed to do, again?

Ah, right, gotta finish packing. Booooooo!


P.s. Is anyone else as excited as I am to watch The Runaways?

No comments: