I just had one of my many revelations. I want to dye my hair red. Not the cheap red that has simmered down to orange on the back of my head, but sort of maroon red to vermilion red. And I'm going to do it when I earn my own dough, whenever that will be. If it were to be a total mess, I wouldn't mind because guess what, I paid for that mess! Imagine how liberating that would be.
Red oughtta satisfy me. After all, nothing else screams ME like that certain shade of colour, no?
I can't wait to be a working grown-up, which, on another note, will be a long way to go. As of this moment, I am certain about continuing my studies after this ends. I don't want to stop just yet. I am not even near to being satisfied with what I'm doing now. I can work for the rest of my life later. My father made it clear that the ball is in my court. I can bounce it, throw it, and do whatever the hell I want with it. There is a chance that I might change my mind, since I have reconsidered this for the longest time before this, but now I'm back in the Go For It field.
Funny how some priorities are miles different from the other.
Moving to the new house tonight. Hee ho humm.
2 comments:
( nak menyibuk )
aysha, macam u pindah rumah selalu je !! or i ada ilusi potik, silap baca? hehe
:P
2 kali je! pindah dari rumah Seri pergi rumah kakak tapi diorang ni nak membeli rumah sebab selama ni menyewa je. so pindah la ke rumah yang permanent. hehe!
Post a Comment