Driving passed Ipoh to attend a friend's wedding in Kulim.
The newlyweds! (who got hitched on Christmas day!)
We attended the wedding despite our supir (who had koyok on his forehead all throughout the journey) suffering from an unusually high fever, and was the ONLY person shivering at the majlis. We had to leave the wedding early (because no one was willing to carry him to the car if he were to collapse) and had a good day's rest...
before said supir decided to go to Penang in the evening! But then I became the 'supir' so sick supir can sit in the passenger seat and enjoy the view and instruct me while I drive his car..
"Nurul, slow down..."
"You take the right lane.."
"70 okay.."
And I was so worried and careful driving his car that I couldn't enjoy the sights in Penang! All the impressive night lights.. I think he did it on purpose. Booooo..
The view from my room in Tune Hotel, Kulim!
I'm turning into my father - taking random shots of places I've been to thinking how it would be different when I come back for a visit in the future. : s
Our party of four returned to KL the day after.. and after days of vehemently protesting to him how I don't easily get infected with sickness... I did. : (
And it extended until my birthday! (And until our trip to KK but more on that later!)
He made a star cutout for my birthday card and not only drew a pretty little star on the front, also red scattering ones inside. : )
And then had the gall to tell me to get rid of it because he thinks it's 'ugly'. Pssh. What does he know? He he he.
Birthday All Star!
"Lots of love from me and lots of stars for you." Kata si pembawa virus.
But it's a virus I willingly got myself infected with. : )
.
..
...
Awwwh! If that line doesn't make you want to bring me to Aquaria this instance, I don't know what will!
We flew to KK the day after, but because both were still heavily relying on our combined power of meds, we were sweating everywhere and I had to constantly eat to avoid gastric attack! Not to forget our incessant coughing!
We could only manage very little sightseeing in one day in KK. And had to force ourselves out of bed for new year's dinner.. eating this-
NOT. Heh heh.
We must've left our diseases in KK..
because when we arrive in Miri the next day, we were completely cured from our fever!
Muahahahaha sucks to be you, KK.
Hullo, Miri!
In Miri, we busted all known moves with Kinect! There's even a video of us dancing like the attractive pair that we are in my living room. YEAAAH. Of course! That video shall not see the light of day unless I need to blackmail him..
SO YOU BETTER BRING ME TO AQUARIA SOON!!! >: )
Hullo Brunei!
We had our way with the marvelous sushi at Excapade the next day. It's not that we don't have sushi in Miri buttttttt this sushi kicks royal ass! It was worth every buckeroo!
Tengah cakap dengan waitress pun mata tak lepas tengok camera, BOLEH AJE. Heh heh heh!
Tengah cakap dengan waitress pun mata tak lepas tengok camera, BOLEH AJE. Heh heh heh!
Check out Birthday Frogskins! Teehee!
Grand Old Lady in Miri.
And something that's supposed to look like.. something.
Yeap, I've been busy. Anyway, December is over now. And everyone is back in the loving arms of their respective offices. I'm 24. I have a new house in Setia Alam. It's quite far away from everything else. I'm a little homesick (okay fine - A LOT). But not for long, I hope.
I welcome my new age with open arms, no trashing around or struggling, no delusional thinking of staying 23, I am surprisingly at peace with turning a year older! And I'm way too excited with what life has to offer for me at this stage now.
Happiest birthday to me. May I be wiser with the choices I make, may I be happier than I've ever been thus far, and may I always, always be better than I was before and may this year be even better for me. Amin, InsyaAllah.
Here's to 2012! I'M 24. Huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment