I don't always post pictures of faces here, but when I do, I shall do them in pair.
First up - Seri is getting hitched!
We had the "bachelorette" dinner at Chili's, KLCC and the bride-to-be just had to wear the crown on her head the whole time. Talk about power-crazy! Many jokes ensued, as per ushe. But Chili's an appropriate place for our bunch, really. 'Cos being too loud at Italiannes is definitely not. (must remind our gang to not ever dine at quiet places like that again)
Plus, I love me some Buffalo Wings, Doggamit!
We'll be heading to Segamat this Saturday for the reception on her side. Expect moar pictures on that day!
And, and, and.. We just ticked one thing off from our To Do list this month.
When I asked him whether I looked pretty or not. Pfft, girls.
"Hari ni. Cantik. Selama-lamanya memang cantik but you tanya hari ni.. Kalau compare.."
Yes, yes, I understand, my dear Ahmad. : )
That silly hole and that silly girl who insisted for a photo with it. But who's sillier than the silly suggestion? The silly guy who followed en suite.
Next up-
Segamat this Saturday, my brother's nikah next Sunday, his birthday this 26th, Nabila's wedding the next Saturday and then it'll be July!
And oh the start of July will be reeeaaally special.
No comments:
Post a Comment