"So Nurul, now that we've been together for a year, what do you think about us now?"
You see.. From the very beginning of our friendship, I've always insisted that I know what type of women he would go for. I thought it was quite unbelievable for a man like him to still be single at the time. Also, because I wanted to introduce him to a relative of mine whom I thought would be more than suitable for him - thankfully, I did not pursue that.
He always had this undecided look and always gave me the same answer, "I don't really have a type. Entah."
But in true Aysha's nature (heh heh), I insisted, "I knowww your type." Further describing small, petite girls, skin as fair as snow, soft-spoken yada-yada, in short, everything that is the opposite of myself. Tak lah, katanya.
So that night, sitting opposite from him, enjoying our dinner on his birthday, mouth full of kway teow, and I couldn't answer his question, so he went ahead with this, "Okay, I'll be sincere. I never had a type before. But the more I know you, the more I realise that my type is You."
I couldn't top that so I just blushed and sat there like an idiot.
Red faced, chinky grin, with mouth full of kway teow.
So. Attractive.
Red faced, chinky grin, with mouth full of kway teow.
So. Attractive.
The Thingy
On the 1st of July, this took place -
(apparently, he likes my 'idiot' face so much he brought 11 ((or 14?)) rombongan kereta, awwh!)
I was quite relaxed but when I started to become nervous, I was a total wreck.
My girlfriends came to prep me up and it was chaos in the 'preparation room'. I wanted to poop halfway through make up but Feena won't let me!
"Nanti kau berak, kau peluh!"
Fine, so I didn't poop (It shall have its vengeance, I thought!) ((I shall stop talking about poop)). And then another two girls arrived and oh boy did they eye me intently! Even gang-ed up with Feena to argue with me. And then the other two arrived. I was scolded so much I thought for awhile I was surrounded by moms. On their period.
Apparently, I'm difficult to put make up on. Okay, so that might be true. Fine. It may be true.
"Aysha, jangan gerak!!"
"Nanti aku cucuk kepala kau!"
"Pink lagi cantik.."
"Ye lah, pink lagi sesuai!"
"Skirt ko jarang, Aysha! Takde skirt dalam ke?"
"Nampak sangat spender dia.."
"Habis tu ko nak pakai leggings aku tak?"
"Leggings lagi ketara.."
"Oh takpe, nasib baik baju dia panjang, cover bontot!"
"Aku dari hari tu marah dia suruh dia pakai rantai ke apa dia degil, tak nak!"
"Tali bra ko nampak, Sha!"
"Eh boleh bukak tali dia macam tu je??"
"Kecik nya.."
"Eee jelesnya aku dia punya kecik!"
"Ko punya tak la besar sangat."
"Eh besarr!"
"Tapak kaki kau kotor!"
"Basuh cepat!!"
"Lap guna tissue!"
"Aku basahkan tissue dulu!"
"Ada orang dalam toilet!!"
So, not only did I not get to poop, I also didn't get to wash my feet.
I was trembling so much when I held out my hand to his mother. In my defence, no one has ever put a ring on my finger in such a way and with so many spectators. Menggelupur much, Sha?
It was quick. Done in a matter of minutes. And now, we are engaged to be wedded. How awesome is that?
My girlfriends came to prep me up and it was chaos in the 'preparation room'. I wanted to poop halfway through make up but Feena won't let me!
"Nanti kau berak, kau peluh!"
Fine, so I didn't poop (It shall have its vengeance, I thought!) ((I shall stop talking about poop)). And then another two girls arrived and oh boy did they eye me intently! Even gang-ed up with Feena to argue with me. And then the other two arrived. I was scolded so much I thought for awhile I was surrounded by moms. On their period.
Apparently, I'm difficult to put make up on. Okay, so that might be true. Fine. It may be true.
"Aysha, jangan gerak!!"
"Nanti aku cucuk kepala kau!"
"Pink lagi cantik.."
"Ye lah, pink lagi sesuai!"
"Skirt ko jarang, Aysha! Takde skirt dalam ke?"
"Nampak sangat spender dia.."
"Habis tu ko nak pakai leggings aku tak?"
"Leggings lagi ketara.."
"Oh takpe, nasib baik baju dia panjang, cover bontot!"
"Aku dari hari tu marah dia suruh dia pakai rantai ke apa dia degil, tak nak!"
"Tali bra ko nampak, Sha!"
"Eh boleh bukak tali dia macam tu je??"
"Kecik nya.."
"Eee jelesnya aku dia punya kecik!"
"Ko punya tak la besar sangat."
"Eh besarr!"
"Tapak kaki kau kotor!"
"Basuh cepat!!"
"Lap guna tissue!"
"Aku basahkan tissue dulu!"
"Ada orang dalam toilet!!"
So, not only did I not get to poop, I also didn't get to wash my feet.
I was trembling so much when I held out my hand to his mother. In my defence, no one has ever put a ring on my finger in such a way and with so many spectators. Menggelupur much, Sha?
It was quick. Done in a matter of minutes. And now, we are engaged to be wedded. How awesome is that?
Truthfully, I've never worn a ring for any longer than a few minutes. I feel so over the top conscious with my ring finger now that I think it's all everyone sees. Please! I have the whole arm attached to it too!
We went out on a date the day after. He was driving. We were both quiet, content. And then out of nowhere-
"Nurul, now that we're engaged.." Dup dap, dup dap, ".. can I finally fart in fr-"
"No!"
"But we're engageddddd!!!"
"NO!!!!!!!!!!"
Sheeeeshhhhhh. Don't know how much longer can I deny this request, though. Must.. Stay.... STRONG!
We went out on a date the day after. He was driving. We were both quiet, content. And then out of nowhere-
"Nurul, now that we're engaged.." Dup dap, dup dap, ".. can I finally fart in fr-"
"No!"
"But we're engageddddd!!!"
"NO!!!!!!!!!!"
Sheeeeshhhhhh. Don't know how much longer can I deny this request, though. Must.. Stay.... STRONG!
2 comments:
Don't know he is this romantic.. auuwww
Haha. Kak Nadia, he bullies me in front of people but he's the sweetest when no one's looking. Too bad for him I like to write. ;)
Post a Comment