Prep-

Okay, so I've been inviting people to our day in December and it just reminds me how there are A LOT of things we have to do prior to that day!

For instance - 

Invitation card.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE! I will give you the invitation cards when I have them in my hand. Okay, before that even happens, I've got to decide on what design I want for the card, first. Eeep!

The Baju.

Just my luck, I can be the most fickle person ever. We've met with a lady who'd be in charge of this and at least Ahmad has had his measurement taken. Not me.. 'cos I might lose some weight after the

Diet.

Is it really necessary, though? Fine. Both Ahmad and I have expanded horizontally. But fasting month's around the corner and we do need to watch our budget 'cos..

We're moving to a new house.

Yes! We are moving into a house! I've stayed all over the city and soon a new territory will be marked by yours truly and world domination will be miiiine! Muahahahahar.

K.

So by December, we'll have a place we can temporarily call 'home'. We're so excited about this the most! We have even discussed the furniture arrangement. But so many things are tied to this. The moving truck. All the disassembling and reassembling to be done. Packing and unpacking. A lot of things to buy..

All the moving needs to be done before September. And packing and unpacking and furniture arranging before end of November because.. I'd already be in Miri for the big day by then! And it's July now.

Expect me freaking out in 3... 2... 


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: